Pli Acoustic Panel Partition WallDesign Marc Sadler
PLI is a sound-absorbing acoustic partition wall, made up of Snowsound® panels joined with elastic bands available in three finishes. The bands embrace the panel and are furnished with steel buttons and O-rings that create linear “T”, “L” or “X” configurations.
PLI offers a large variety of colours for the panels & the fabric bands, to mix and match. The PLI system can be furnished with a chromed steel supporting base.
• Polyester internal padding with Snowsound technology, polyester covering in Trevira CS® fabric
• Single material and 100% recyclable
• Eco friendly - Greenguard Gold
• Durable, tackable double-sided surface
• Patented varible density composition
• Class A sound absorption with NRC 1.0 (ISO 354/ASTM C423/ISO 11654)
• Absorbs 94% of human speech frequencies
• Class A fire and smoke safety (UL 723/ASTM E84)
• CAL 133, 117 pass
• Sleek profile at only 1.4” thick
• Free standing